through a community held vision of -
Note: I update the "Blog" regularly, so please keep checking in.
Note: Youtube videos at bottom of this page.
This year 2022, the world population will surpass eight billion.
1800, 1 billion (Took 200,000 years to reach 1B)
1900, 1.5 billion.
1950, 2.5 billion.
2000, 6 billion.
2022, 8 billion.
2055, 10 billion
2090 11 billion
Scientist and author Stephen Emmott concludes in his book Ten Billion, "I think we are Fu-ked."
World population will surpass 10 billion by 2065. Population experts say it will level at 11 billion and never surpass 12 billion.
This does not and will not work, especially with climate change and environmental degradation.
How will it end?
It will end in chaos, including wars, divisiveness, meanness, disease, hunger and starvation, like we are seeing in the world today!
* 785 million people lack basic drinking water.
* 2 billion people use a drinking water source contaminated with feces. Contaminated water can transmit diseases such as diarrhea, cholera, dysentery, typhoid and polio.
* Globally about 9% of the world population, 700 million people go to bed on an empty stomach each night. By 2030 it will be 850 million.
* The population of the United States is 330 million, meaning more than twice the US population goes to bed hungry every night and 2-1/2 times the US population lacks basic drinking water and up to 5 times the US populations drinks water contaminated with feces.
"IMPACTS OF A WARMING PLANET
* Loss of farmland and drought threatened food supply.
* Rising sea levels with flooding beach side properties.
* Deadly heatwaves.
* Extinction of plant and animal species."
* Migration of plants, animals and people.
Overpopulation + Climate Change = World Chaos!
Note: Please click on "More" on the right side of the Home Page dashboard.
A spiritual journey
We come here at least twice a week.
BooBoo's favorite morning space.
Videos not in a sequence.
The beautiful west side!
Remarkable! A favoirtie evening place to cool off and catch some trades.